My Resolute Heart

Yielding to His lordship...Surrendering to His will...Accepting His plans and provisions

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back to the Blog

I'm finally back to the blog. I'm also on Facebook. Today I updated my blog with some of my thoughts from FB. The end of school is in two days. I have thoughts from FB to add here: Lord, Your grace has brought us through a year of what appeared to be countless impossibilities. I'm sooooo glad we trusted YOU to provide everything we would need to homeschool our children this year. We not only survived . . . we thrived! You, O Lord, are faithful!!!
I could not have asked for the school year to have gone any better. Kind of hard to believe but I'm actually looking forward to next year -- already. It should be exciting and I look forward to this summer when I can plan and prepare for the Fall. I am extremely proud of all of my children. They have made excellent progress this year.

No comments: