My Resolute Heart

Yielding to His lordship...Surrendering to His will...Accepting His plans and provisions

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Free to Worship You

In 2004 I recorded some songs that I had written. It is very humbling when I realize that four years later I hear reports of people still listening to these songs and have frequent requests for copies of the CD. I believe God has been putting together all of the pieces necessary to make a second recording. It is such a privilege to be able to share the songs that He has placed in my heart.

He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:3

-Surrender
-If I Take My Eyes Off of You
-I Will Trust in You
-Look in My Heart
-Free to Worship You
-All I Can Say
-You Are Calling Me
-A Love Unfailing
-Hiding Place
-Gentle Healer, Make Us Whole

To Him be all the glory.

http://www.freetoworshipyou.com/

No comments: